Use command keys and the touch screen to navigate.
Press the Home Key to display the Home screen.
Press and hold the Home Key to launch a menu of recent applications, or to launch Task Manager.
Press the Menu Key to display options for the current screen or feature.
Press the Back Key to return to the previous screen, option or step.
Touch -- also
-- also called Click
Touch items to select or launch them. For example:
• Touch the on screen keyboard to enter characters or text.
• Touch a menu item to select it.
• Touch an application’s icon to launch the application.
Touch and Hold --
also called Long Click
-- also called Long Click
Activate onscreen items. For example:
• Touch and hold a widget on the home screen to move it.
• Touch and hold on a field to display a pop-up menu of options.