Use Email to view and manage all your email accounts in one application. Email requires an internet connection.
1. From application screen, touch Email.
2. Touch Add Account, then choose a provider, or touch Others to set up another account.
3. Enter account credentials, then complete set-up by following the prompts to configure account options and calendars, you can choose whether to synchronize these features with your device.
Note: To configure email account settings at any time, touch the account to display Account Settings.
1. From a Home screen, touch Email.
2. Touch an account, if you have more than one account set up, then touch New message.
3. Touch the To field to enter recipients. As you enter names or numbers, matching contacts display. Touch contact to select.
4. Touch Cc/Bcc to enter recipients in the Cc or Bcc fields.
5. Touch the Subject field to enter a subject.
6. Touch the text field to enter the email text.
7. Touch Attach to add an attachment:
Available options vary, depending on the provider. If the account includes synchronization of contacts
contact to add it to the field.
8. While composing a message, press the Menu Key for these options:
· Save as draft: Save the message in Drafts.
· Discard: Delete the message without sending.
9. Touch Send to send the message.
· Location: Attach your current location, or find a location on a map.ge 21
You can view emails
you receive to all accounts in the All inboxes screen, or you can view email
1. From a Home screen, touch Email .
2. Touch the pop-up menu at the top left of the screen to select:
· •All inboxes: View all emails in a combined inbox.
· <Account Name> View emails for the account.
You can print emails via Wi-Fi on a supported, Wi-Fi-enabled printer.
1.From a Home screen, touch Email .
3. Open an email to view it.
4. While viewing the email, press the Menu Key → Print.
5. If you are already connected to Wi-Fi, your device displays available printers. Touch a printer to proceed– or –At the prompt, touch OK, then connect to a Wi-Fi network.
6. After connecting, your device follow the prompts to print the email.
Note: Available settings may depend on the email account, and include setting how much email to synchronize, creating signatures for emails you send, and other handling options.
1. From application screen, touch Email .
2. Press the Menu Key →Account manager, then touch an account for options:
Account name: Enter a name to identify this account.
Your name: Enter your name, to appear on emails from this account.
Signature–: Enter a signature to add to emails from this account.
Always Cc/Bcc myself: When enabled, your email address is copied on all emails you send.
–Days to sync Email: Choose how much email you want to see on your device.
–Empty Server Trash: Touch to delete emails from the Trash or Deleted folder on the Email server.
–Sync schedule: Set the schedule for synchronizing email from the server.
–Out-of-office Settings: (not supported).
–Size to retrieve emails: Set a maximum size for retrieving emails.
When enabled, email from your device is automatically sent from this account.
When enabled, your email address is copied on all emails you send.
Email notifications: When enabled, the New Email icon appears in the Status Bar when a new email arrives.
Incoming settings: Configure server settings.
Outgoing settings: Configure outgoing settings.
Sync contacts: When
enabled, contacts from your account are synchronized with your device’s
Sync calendar: When
enabled, events from your account are synchronized with your device’s
–Forward with files: Enable or disable forwarding of file attachments.